- Sticks gathered while out exploring with your Munchkin/Munchkins
- Construction Paper
- Duct Tape
- Non-toxic glue stick
- Safety Scissors
- Pencil or Crayon
Step by Step Craft Instructions
- First go out on a fun adventure and collect sticks.
- For the flower petals: Draw 5 circles of different shapes onto Construction paper.
- Use Safety Scissors to cut out circles.
- Using Safety Scissors make straight cuts around all of the circles to create petals.
- Draw a smaller circle on different colored Construction paper for the center and repeat the above directions.
- Glue the circles together starting from largest to smallest.
- Fold green Construction paper in half. Draw a heart to create the leaves.
- Using Safety Scissors cut out the leaves.
- Place the Flower underneath the top of the stick and one of the leaves underneath the middle of the stick.
- Duct Tape both in place.
- Draw a circle big enough to cover the Duct Tape on the back of the flower.
- Cut out using Safety Scissors.
- Glue the circle on the back of the petals and the leaves on the back of the Duct Taped leaves.
Love these crafts? Follow Munchkin Place Home Daycare and Munchkin Place Shop for more awesome craft ideas. Our Facebook and Instagram account links are below. Which display hundreds of unique craft ideas.